Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Happy Wednesday!

Good Afternoon,

How was the Labor Day weekend?  Anybody forget about their culture?  Still feeding them everyday?  You have to make sure to stay on top of it everyday, and you will be rewarded in the end with a culture that could a lifetime!  Wouldn't it be an amazing opportunity to have something like that passed down through the family?  A family heirloom sour culture!  A weird thought, I know, but a very rewarding one as well.

If you have any questions at all with starting your own culture, please post them on here.  That way we can share the info with everyone!

Next week, I should have the start of a series on Sprouting Grains!  I am very excited about this experiment!  Sprouted Grains produce some amazing recipes and oh, by the way have great health benefits!  Make sure to stay tuned into the blog!  Also, if you have any topics, pertaining to bread or even pastry, feel free to post a comment about it, and I will see what I can come up with for you!

I want to leave you with this article a Chef sent me recently!  Some great info for you....

http://www.foodprocessing.com/industrynews/2010/096.html

Bake That Bread,

Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment